2008年6月2日月曜日

Let's Disney!!

I went to Tokyo Disney-land with my friends, yesterday. This time, my friends were only Chinese!! They are my friendly coworker. So, it was Chinese lesson for me all day...... I sometimes do not understand what they said. However, I thought that it was not a big problem. I enjoyed Chinese lesson in Disney-land!!!! It was beautiful sunny day. We bought a admission ticket in advance. At first, we met at the station of Odakyu-line near our office at 6:30.a.m. It was a very early for us. We were sleepy.... We went to the McDonald near the station. We did not eat a breakfast in each house. We went to Disney-land by car. It was confortable for me, because I cannot drive it. We arrived at Disney-land at 8:10a.m. The entrance gates of Disney-land had already been crowded with a lot of people. We got on many attractions. 2 people in us came to Disney-land for the first time. They had gotten excited. We spent a very happy time until at night.

0 件のコメント: