2007年10月9日火曜日

Training for TOEIC

I decided that take a training for TOEIC from November.
I will take this training from November to January. And this training will open every Friday in Yokohama.(In training center of our company.)
There are two good point in this training.
Firstly, this training time is included in ordinary working time.
It is lucky for me!!
Secondly, this training is opened by our company. So training cost is very cheap.
It is lucky for me too!!!
But regrettably, I must take TOEIC when I finished this training.

4 件のコメント:

ai さんのコメント...

Hi Mariko,
You are great! I recommend you to take the TOEIC examm several times by my experience... I try to take the examm again...

Takashi さんのコメント...

Hi Mariko,
I am very envious of your company!
It is a very good company, isn't it?

miki さんのコメント...

Good morning,Mariko!
Your company is very good!
I'm envious too!

I will try to take this exam next year!
I think you can do it!

Yoshie さんのコメント...

Hello! I'm Yoshie. I tried to access everyone's blog just now. It is interesting how eachone's individuality comes out.
I hope we'll continue to be good
classmate!

Your company is great!
I can't think that my brother is employed the same company.....