2007年10月29日月曜日

Welcome Party In China-town


Yesterday, I went to the China-town with my colleague.

Because my colleague's girlfriend came to Japan in the end of September.

She is from Thailand.

she learns as an exchange student for one year at the university in Japan.

She is just 21 years old. Very young!!

(My colleague is 32 years old... )


My colleague is Japanese, Indian, and Chinese.

Indian and Chinese colleague have already passed the first class of a Japanese examination.

She will take the examination next February.

We spoke a lot in Japanese for her.


My colleague can speak a lot of languages. I envy them very much.

2 件のコメント:

Yasuaki Kishino さんのコメント...

Mariko,
Your colleague'couple is May and December relationship. I'll be blowed!

miki さんのコメント...

Good morning, Mariko!

You went to go China-town.
Maybe you felt very fun!
Did you eat Nikuman?
I love Nikuman at China-town!