2007年11月14日水曜日

Business Trip by My Colleague

I sometimes go to on business trip in China. My colleague also sometimes goes to on business trip to overseas.
Our charge is logistics planing and support of logistics improvement. I have many friendly colleague. Their charging countries are Australia, New Zealand, and African countries.
Many pictuires that my colleague sent me update my blog today. You will think the travel around overseas countries.

Business trip to Australia
She is going to on businesstrip in Australia from October to December, 2007. She stays in Melbourne now.
She is visiting many nice points with local colleague on the weekend.






Business trip to Algeria and Egypt

He went to Algeria and Egypt by two week business trip at the begining of September, 2007.
He also visited many nice points with local colleague on the weekend.
In Algeria











In Egypt









Business trip to China

I like China very much.
When I going to on business trip, I visit nice points in China. But, I always visit nice points with my boss.
It is a very sad thing for me.

0 件のコメント: