2007年11月22日木曜日

My neighbors

There is my seat next to Indian colleague in the office.
Today, I introduces our two episodes.

episode 1

We work overtime every day. So we are putting some cakes and tea-bags in our office, because we are very hungry every night.
We are sharing the cabinet now, because our office is very narrow.
I always buy the rice cracker. I like rice crackers.
He always buys the import cake. He likes import cookies. This cookie is very sweet.
I always buy wulong tea-bags and green tea-bags. I drink only tea in the office.
He always buys mysterious tea-bags. He drinks only the mysterious tea.
Our taste is the opposite. So, our cabinet is always full.
At last the door of the cabinet was not able to be opened.

episode 2

When I was making word cards, he gave me his word card.
When he was a university student, he made this word card and studied Japanese.
This word cards is very funny.
My recommend word is "米百俵".
I think that this word is not speaking in the daily conversation.
"米百俵" is our password now.

1 件のコメント:

ai さんのコメント...

Hi Mariko,
How are you doing, today ? Did you take the TOEIC class ? By the way, I enjoy your blog,too. I want to watch your office life, boss, colleagues and many things. But you look like a hard worker. Please take care of yourself.