2007年12月3日月曜日

CHICAGO PIZZA

Yesterday, I walked in front of the pizza delivery shop near my house.
I sometimes ordered this pizza delivery shop.
I was very shoooooooooooooooooock!!
Because the name of this pizza delivery shop was Domino's Pizza.... It was not a Chicago pizza.

I am so sorry. I made mistake. I was a liar...

However, I searched the Chicago pizza by the Internet. And, I found the homepage of the Chicago pizza.

http://www.chicago-pizza.com/

Chicago pizza have 145 shops in Japan. (at the time of 2003)
Chicago pizza was opened in Osaka for the first time in 1990.
So, I think that this pizza delivery shop is famous.

I will try to order this pizza delivery shop next tiome.

3 件のコメント:

Yasuaki Kishino さんのコメント...

Mariko,
Nice photo!! It's too hysterical. I seek Chikago pizza from the vicinity of my home, but there isn't it. What a pity!

ai さんのコメント...

Hi Liar!
Next, please tell us the tasts of the Chicago pizza! If anything, the shop is more famous in Kinki.

sao☆ さんのコメント...

Hi Mariko

I use CHICAGO PIZZA.
But,you are liar!
Both CHICAGO and DOMINO are delicious. no problrm!