2007年12月11日火曜日

English DVD


I borrowed DVD from my speaking teacher last Sunday. She came from America. Her husband is working at the U.S.Army camp. She lives in this U.S.Army camp. Her house is near my house. From my house to gate of camp is just 30 seconds!! There are a lot of DVD in her house. So, I borrowed two DVD after the speaking lesson. One is "the simple life". Another is "CHARLIE'S ANGELS". These DVD has only an English caption.
Because she might have bought these DVD in USA or this camp. I do not understand all content.
But, I think that these two DVD is very interesting. I will borrow another DVD again, when her house will be visited next week.
(It is uncertain whether these two DVD finishes watching...)

1 件のコメント:

ai さんのコメント...

Hi Mariko,
Only 30 seconds? It is so close! I watched "CHARLIE'S ANGELS", but in fact, I like more the original TV series. By the way, I respect you for your studying.