2008年2月18日月曜日

London life-1

I wrote the diary with English in London every day. So, I will update this diary to my blog with photos.

11th Feb (Mon)
I went to English school by tube. I lived in East Finchley of London for 1 week. My stay style was a homestay. My host family had 3 lovely children. It took about 1 hour from my homestay house to English school. But, I made a mistake in the tube. It became tired very much since the morning. English school was on a center street in London.
Firstly, I took the test to choose the best class. Secondly, I joined class and took the lesson about 1hour. After lesson, I ate lunch in the cafeteria of English school. About daily English school lesson, it was from 9:30 to 13:40. (9:30-12:30:ordinary lesson, 12:40-13:40:conversation lesson.) After lunch, I went to sightseeing of London with some classmates and English teacher.

Sightseeing is as follows;

Piccadilly Circus->National Gallery & Trafalgar Square->Pub (Tea break)->Covent Garden->Sains Bury's->Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ->Dinner(Pizza& Past restaurant)->go home

About my English class, almost of students were from Turkey and Czech Republic. Almost of students at this school were young. Maybe, they are university students. And, I think that they are around 20 years old.









12th Feb (Tue)

This morning, Outside was very hoge and cold. The transfer of tube was smooth. I arrived at the Bond Street station at 8:30. I arrived too early. In London, many shops had opened from early morning. My English school opend at 9:00. So, I went to windows shopping around the station until 9:00. Today's lesson was a relative pronoun. I took the conversation lesson first time today. This class is very roud like a kindergarten. After lesson, I ate lunch in Starbucks coffee near English school. After lunch, I went to sightseeing again with some friends.

Sightseeing is as follows;

London eye->House of Parliament & Big Ben->Tower of London->Tower Bridge->return school->Dinnaer (Mexican restaurant)->theatre (The lord of the rings)->go home

When we went to London eye, we lost our way. We tried to ask the way some people. But, some women did not tell us how it went there. When we said only "Excuse me...", some women said at once, "I do not know". We said only "Excuse me". We were very sad. But, 2 kindly gentlemen tell us the way how to approach there. When we returned to school, we met tube accident. After dinner, we went to theatre to watch "The lord of the rings"with teachers. The dance and the song of this play were wonderful. But, I did not understand the important for the story, because they spoke English very fast.

0 件のコメント: