2008年2月24日日曜日

London life-2

13th Feb (Wed)
This morning, I talked host mother about English school and my work while drinking tea. I arrived at Bond Street station at 9:00. I went shopping to drugstore. I bought a hand cream and lip butter. I went to other shops. This shop was selling cool bags. but, it was very expensive for me. Ordinary lesson's teacher was very beautiful woman. I decided to cut my hair like teacher. In tihs lesson, I met 3 new teachers. We tried to job interview to each new teacher. It was very interesting. Conversation class was very bad. It was very bad... After lesson, I went to Harrods with Lucie. Harrods is very famous department store in London. Lucie is a teacher in our school, and she is 27 years old. She is very lovely. I bought 2 strap for mobile and Chinaese-English dictionary in Harrods. In East Finchley, I went to grocery shop when returning to house. I bought cross words book, 2 shortbreads, and some water. After came back home, I did homework with host father.









14th Feb (Thu)
After lesson, I went shopping alone. But, I left the school and lost my way soon... At first, I went to the Burberry shop. I was thought All items was cheaper than Japan, because Burberry was made in UK. But, Burberry in UK was as high as in Japan. I could not buy anything. Secondly, I went Fortnum&Mason to buy tea for my family. This is a shop where a British royal family buy some tea. Then, I moved to Piccadilly Circus. And, I went to the DVD shop. But, I did not buy anything, because the output system for DVD was different between Japan and Britain. I went to Burger King because I was very hungry!! The total amount was about 1000 yen. It was very expensive. I ate Burger King for the first time in my life. It was very delicious!!!!! I returned to the school and I joined the party in the evening. Today is Valentine's Day. I talked with other country's students about family, a movie, a hobby and a each country. English was very difficult though I wanted to tell a lot of Japan. I got a valentine card from my teacher. The party was very good.











15th Feb (Fri)
Today is last lesson. I felt 1 week very quickly. This morning was very cold, but my view was very clear in the outside. My host mother said that you were lucky, because this week was fine every day!! I was very lucky. The tube was very crowded. I was not able to sit in a seat. II arrived at bond Street station at 9:00. I went to the drugstore today, too. I bought some items. The woman of checkout counter said "Have a good day" with the smile every day.Today's ordinary lesson's teacher was a different person. This teacher was teaching English in other Europe countries. And, he came back to this school on this week. In today's conversation class, Turk was very quiet. So, conversation lesson was very good. After lesson, I got the pen from the manager for students. The national flag of UK is drawn in this pen. I ate lunch in the cafe near the school with friends. this lunch was last lunch with friends. I was very sad... After lunch, I went the last shopping and sightseeing. At first, I went to Papercross by tube. This shop was a big stationer's shop. Original item was very cute!! I bought a lot of items. Secondly, I went to Buckingham Palace.There was a lot of people in front of this Palace. And, everyone took the photo. When the flag on the palace climbs, this means there is queen Elizabeth in this palace. I met friends at school by chance in front of this Palace. She gave me tailor's information. I went to this tailor after it had separated from her. In this shop, all shop staff were cool. I bought a lot of clothes. In night, I went to the bar for the salsa with friends. One of the friends was from Colombia. We were dancing. We spent very happy night!!!! But, I met a accident of tube, when returning to the house. The tube stopped before 1 station. I arrived at the house at 11:00P.M. After took shower, I packed my luggage to return to Japan. My luggage was very heavy.










Next day, I took breakfast with a host father and lovely younger brother on the morning. After breakfast, I played a game in PC with lovely younger brother. After played a game, I went to East Finchley station with host father by his car. This was a very nice 1 week for me. I want to go to London again.



Thank you for your reading my London life!!!!!!

0 件のコメント: